The United States Constitution, Article 3, Section:
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.” The Constitution
For the moment, let me overlook Alex Jones‘ anti-semitic and crackpot ramblings about the New World Order. Chris T. pointed out to us today that he is just a dancing monkey to entertain libertarian conspirators :Alex Jones Is A Dancing Monkey and Alex Jones Is a Paranoid Narcissistic Dancing Monkey. It’s all fun and games but if you did like I did last night, and watched Alex’s interview/”debate” with Piers Morgan. Jones insisted several times that “1776 would commence again” but does he really understand what he’s saying. For 1776 to happen again, a group of citizens must agree to take up arms and risk their lives against a legitimate government (and for a sillier reason no doubt).
Also, I must ask, isn’t Piers Morgan guilty in giving Alex Jones and Sheriff Joe platforms? He should be deported just for that!
What say you? Is Alex Jones advocating treason?
- Alex Jones on CNN: 1776 Will Commence Again If You Try To Take Our Firearms (marketdailynews.com)
- ‘Deport Piers Morgan’ Creator Flips Out On Morgan’s Show: ‘1776 Will Commence Again’ If Guns Taken Away (mediaite.com)
- ‘1776 Will Commence Again If You Try to Take Our Firearms!’: Watch Alex Jones Lose His Mind on Piers Morgan’s Show (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)
- Pro-Gun Advocate Alex Jones Goes Completely Berserk On Piers Morgan’s Show: ‘1776 Will Commence Again!’ (businessinsider.com)
- Alex Jones brings the crazy to Piers Morgan show (salon.com)
- Alex Jones Wants “1776 To Commence” But Isn’t That Treason? (politicaljesus.com)